Iphone game fans have been waiting for , a true alternative to super mario bros on iphone/ipod

Remember the good old days of playing Super Mario Land on the go? Well this project started when alot of people requested to have a true Super Mario exp. on thier iphone/ipod. Remember all the brick smashing , coin collecting fun , plus growing double your size and becoming super!! Well its all in this game thats under development plus more.
Follow this blog for up to date info , screenshots , and desicions on what feature we will implement will be posted on this blog. Thank you all for your support on this project.

fire power

fire power
fire power

smash

smash
power-ups

Friday, November 25, 2011

iGameBoy Project underway Retro Mario Style Platform Action game

I am please to announce for all those retro Mario type platform gamers a major iGameboy project is underway. While the project is still under development here are the 1st look screenshots of this iGameboy project. Iam working the hardest I ever have in my life to make this as awesome as I can for iphone/ipod gamers. I want iphone/ipod gamers who grew up on excllent platform games to have yet another solid and epic game to put in their hands and play. I also have 10 beta testers signed on for this major project and might add on more in the future. I will update this blog with new screenshots and content as I work on this game and keep you posted on its progress!! The dream of having a solid substitute for Mario bros game on iphone will be a reality in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment